Emergency Drinking Water, Mainstay™ Water Packets, case of 60
- Clean. Clear. Refreshing.
- Portable: Single serve packets.
- Car/ Home/ Sports/ Picnics/ Boating/ Travel/ Camping and Hike.
- Pack in Children’s Lunches.
- Add to First Aid Kits.
Other Key Benefits:
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- No Oxygen Transfer (In other words, no chance of bacterial contamination)
- Pre-Measured Packets make the water easy to dispense, and potential for loss is minimized. If a packet is destroyed, only 4.224 ounces (125 ml) would be lost.
- Easy to Transport - just 18 lbs. (8.17 kg) per case of 60 packets.
- No special storage required - it can withstand temperatures from (-40°F to 210°F) (-40°C to 99°C).
- Very Low Cost.
- No Cups Needed!
- State of California Water Bottling Plant License Number: 49996
*Survival Industries spent years perfecting the Mainstay™ Water Packets. The final result is a portable product with a 5-year shelf life.