3 Days | 72 Hours Emergency Food Rations & Emergency Water Pouches for Emergency Kits, Survival Kits & Disaster Preparedness
- One (1) 3600 calorie bar
- Six (6) 4.225 oz water pouches
- Each emergency food packet comes in pre-measured in 400 calorie rations.
- No peanuts or peanut oil.
- Each emergency drinking water pouch is packed individually (4.225 oz)
- Certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5-years from date of manufacture. Guaranteed 3 year shelf life when purchased.
- Use as a starter emergency kit, add to or replace your existing supplies.
Product Description and Additional Details
Use these emergency food and emergency water packs as a starter emergency kit. The various packs are also perfect for adding to or replenishing your existing supplies. Why buy an entire box or bag when all you need is to add to or replenish your existing emergency bags?
Emergency Food Rations come in 1,200 calorie, 2,400, calorie, or 3,600 calorie food bars (each sold separately):
- Meets SOLAS 74/83 requirements
- Non-Thirst Provoking
- No peanuts or peanut oil
- Pleasant lemon flavor
Emergency Drinking Water:
- No Oxygen Transfer (no chance of bacterial contamination)
- Pre-measured packets (4.225 oz) make water easy to dispense and ration, no cups needed
- Lightweight, Portable and Easy to Grab in the event of an evacuation.
Made in the USA.