30 Pack Mainstay Emergency Water Pouch for Disaster or Survival, 4.225 fl oz (125 ml) Each
- 5 year shelf life from date of manufacture. Guaranteed 3 year shelf life when purchased.
- No special storage needed - can withstand temperatures from -40°F to 210°F (-40°C to 99°C)
- No oxygen transfer (no chance of bacterial contamination)
- Potential for loss minimized. Should a packet be dropped or destroyed, only 4.225 ounces would be lost
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved. Made in the USA.
Emergency Water Pouches. Protect your family and household contents from loss with our affordable readiness supplies for home and office. Our products feature 5-year shelf life food & water and are ideal for emergency situations.
From the Manufacturer:
All water is not created equal! Here at Survivor Industries we have spent years perfecting our Mainstay Water Packets. The final result is a portable product with a five-year shelf life.
Other Key Benefits:
U.S. Coast Guard Approved
No Oxygen Transfer (In other words, no chance of bacterial contamination)
Pre-Measured Packets make the water easy to dispense, and potential for loss is minimized. If a packet is destroyed, only 4.224 ounces (125 ml) would be lost.
Easy to Transport - just 18 lbs. (8.17 kg) per case of 60 packets.
No special storage required - it can withstand temperatures from (-40°F to 210°F) (-40°C to 99°C). Very Low Cost. No Cups Needed!